Dec

seasonic m12ii review

However, the PSUs that most users will buy belong to the more affordable FOCUS family. This page works best with JavaScript. I bought two of these puppies- one for a gaming machine and one for a home server PC. Completely silent with none of those high frequency noises you get sometimes. The one on mine missed. Maybe they should be built with a little indicator to remind us they're still there and working hard at their job and being as innocuous as possible. One of the best PSU options for space constrained cases. That was me- I was there too. See all details for Seasonic M12II EVO 620 SS-620GM2 620W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Great reviews, great price, what's not to love? Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. Not only was the unit dead on arrival but in the process of trying to get my PC to boot with the PSU installed it killed two drives i had connected to it. I eventually decided on the SilverStone SG13 case as I could reuse most of my components. That was me- I was there too. This page works best with JavaScript. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is in a fractal meshify c, which is a small case. Seasonic S12II Bronze 520 W is a short power supply, being only 5 ½” (140 mm) deep, using a 120 mm fan on its bottom and active PFC circuit, … However, one thing I did have to change is going from full length ATX power supply to something shallower in depth. REVIEW INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY: Seasonic USA PRODUCT: PRIME Ultra 850 Titanium PROD LINK: PRIME Ultra Titanium Product Page PRICE: $190.54 @ NewEgg Price… Corsair RM750x (2018) 750W Power Supply Oklahoma Wolf May 8, 2018 I already had a spare, but it wasn't modular, so I went to look for one that was at least semi-modular and found this. Great PSU, Until it fails. See all details for Seasonic M12II EVO 520 SS-520GM2 520W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I am very frustrated. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. Fried all the components on my pc requiring me to build a completely new one. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019. I bought two of these puppies- one for a gaming machine and one for a home server PC. as for the replacement of my drives and the unit itself we will see how that goes with customer service, i will update this review with the results. I have to stop the build and buy and wait for extension cables for 40 dollars now. So after a year and a half of faithful service, the PSU just died. The second is the 750w version. I eventually decided on the SilverStone SG13 case as I could reuse most of my components. We would like to thank Seasonic for supplying the review sample. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seasonic M12II EVO 620 SS-620GM2 620W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V & EPS12V Full Modular 105 °C Japanese Capacitor 5 Year Warranty Power Supply at Amazon.com. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I can't even speak to the quality, I cant use it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. By fantastic in forum PC Power Supply Discussion Replies: 3 Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:25 AM. I bought this because I upgraded my processor and motherboard when I plugged it in everything got power like normal but the fan never kicked on... soon after I smelled a burning cable smell and my computer froze... come to find out the power supply malfunctioned and fried all of my hard drives loosing irriplacable photos and videos, fried my z390 pro carbon motherboard to where it doesn't recognize any of the components anymore, I cant verify if my processor still works (i9 9900k) and my gpu as well is also gone.... this power supply cost me around $2000 in damages! I had no problems and I was really enjoying the product until one morning, I tried to power on my gaming PC with no luck... After swapping in a spare PSU that I had (not a Seasonic one, just for the record) the PC turned on without issue. ... Seasonic M12II-Bronze Evo Edition 520W Review @Expreview. SHORT INCLUDED 4X4 CPU POWER CABLES HAS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN MY BUILD, Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2019. M12II EVO The M12II EVO series is an upgraded Seasonic product family that supports Intel’s fourth generation of core processors and provides reliable performance … One of the best PSU options for space constrained cases. I had no problems and I was really enjoying the product until one morning, I tried to power on my gaming PC with no luck... After swapping in a spare PSU that I had (not a Seasonic one, just for the record) the PC turned on without issue. Recently we analysed the Seasonic X-Series 1250W power supply aimed at the ultra high end enthusiast market. Everything powers up fine, readouts from the rails look good under load, and the fan really doesn't kick up. However, one thing I did have to change is going from full length ATX power supply to something shallower in depth. I already had a spare, but it wasn't modular, so I went to look for one that was at least semi-modular and found this. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seasonic M12II EVO 520 SS-520GM2 520W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V & EPS12V Full Modular 105 °C Japanese Capacitor Power Supply at Amazon.com. Tech Support. Introduction. This is a Bronze certified DC-DC regulated design that looks to not break the bank. Maybe they should be built with a little indicator to remind us they're still there and working hard at their job and being as innocuous as possible. I have only 4 cords coming out of the back of the computer now and since I have a small CM N200 case, it helped my airflow by not having unused cords bundled in front of fans. Seasonic M12II EVO 620 SS-620GM2 620W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V &... Seasonic M12II EVO 620 SS-620GM2 620W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V & EPS12V Full Modular 105 °C Japanese Capacitor 5 Year Warranty Power Supply. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2018. Review Database. I bought this SSR-1000TR PSU to replace my EVGA 1000W Titanium T2 PSU that developed coil whine. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Seasonic has the best PSUs and with a great 5 year warranty to boot. Due to covid 19 Amazon's customer service is not available over the phone to explain this and the websites customer service only asks for return or exchange which is not what I need to get my issue figured out... if it was just for gaming or personal use I would be pissed but not as bad as I am because I have work that I do from home on the computer and I have been struggling with that due to the fact my computer is well nonexistent anymore. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019. You may be hearing the hype around Seasonic making the absolute best PSUs. I cant really believe that between all the utterly glowing reviews for this 750 platinum power supply, that almost no one mentions the absolutely unacceptably short length of the cpu cables and also the sheer thickness of all the main power cables, they are like suspension bridge girth with huge heat shrink wraps, it's almost impossible too make them work. By SPCR standards, yes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have to stop the build and buy and wait for extension cables for 40 dollars now. after it's been on for a while. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620W Review Manufacturer: Seasonic UK: £65.92 (inc VAT) Seasonic is one of the few brands that manufactures its own … Today on Kalashnikova762by39 we do a PSU review. I can get those PSUs for relatively cheap and as I checked the PCMR tips, they seem to be top tier PSUs and even cheap ones (EVGA is 1k more CZK for me). I'm about to return my second brand new Seasonic in a month. Needless to say i will not be purchasing a seasonic product ever again. SilverStone recommends an ATX PSU to be no more than 140mm in depth if you want to use the drive cage in the SG13. The FOCUS … While upgrading in efficiency, the M12II Bronze Series maintains an advanced design and quality components from the past M12II line. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Its fan however can be really hit or miss. Such designs and components including Double Forward Converter design, Smart and Silent Fan Control and highly reliable Japanese-brand capacitor also boost the overall performance in stability and silence. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great. Review – Seasonic S12II 520W 80Plus Bronze. I bought this because I upgraded my processor and motherboard when I plugged it in everything got power like normal but the fan never kicked on... soon after I smelled a burning cable smell and my computer froze... come to find out the power supply malfunctioned and fried all of my hard drives loosing irriplacable photos and videos, fried my z390 pro carbon motherboard to where it doesn't recognize any of the components anymore, I cant verify if my processor still works (i9 9900k) and my gpu as well is also gone.... this power supply cost me around $2000 in damages! There are some ups to the Seasonic S12II/M12II like the fan and maybe, eventually the capacitors. I put this into an existing build; the old power supply had randomly shut down the computer without warning twice in the span of a month, so I figured I'd better get on replacing it. Ive always heard they had an amazing reputation for quality products so i figured id give it a go. The M12-II is a lower power line that is modular that does away with the 60mm fan. Ive always heard they had an amazing reputation for quality products so i figured id give it a go. I wanted to move my main computer from a mid tower ATX to something smaller. Everything powers up fine, readouts from the rails look good under load, and the fan really doesn't kick up. The PSU is next to perfect as far as I can tell. So the main difference between S and M is that M is modular, I get it. Seasonic. The one on mine missed. Just installed it and works. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. These do not reach, I check twice and thrice. Great PSU, Until it fails. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Worst customer service ever- TERRIBLE RMA service, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. SilverStone recommends an ATX PSU to be no more than 140mm in depth if you want to use the drive cage in the SG13. So after a year and a half of faithful service, the PSU just died. Plus its known to be a loud PSU. It gives a little on performance, but gains a ton on the price. M12II EVO 620 sử dụng quạt làm mát HongHua HA1225H12F-Z FDB fan có tốc độ quay tối đa khoảng 2400RPM . Completely silent with none of those high frequency noises you get sometimes. I contacted Seasonic directly about this and they said because amazon sold it to me they wont do anything about it. Except without all the formalities that typically go with review videos. I can't even speak to the quality, I cant use it. The first was a Focus Gold 550w. Seasonic recently revamped their high-end X series with the addition of several Platinum models on which the Corsair AX760 and AX860 units we have reviewed a while ago are based. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I used a heat gun FOREVER on them, it's the giant heat shrink that makes them unwieldy. Seasonic would like to help you there, too, with the new M12 II Evo Edition 850 watt unit. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2013 My previous power supply is the Seasonic M12 700 watt, the earlier version of this power supply before the "II" model. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Both have a very big problem out of the box. Seasonic's Prime PSUs are its flagships. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you are going to make a big deal out of modular design, them why are there not options in the box for actual modular design? There's a problem loading this menu right now. as for the replacement of my drives and the unit itself we will see how that goes with customer service, i will update this review with the results. Worst customer service ever- TERRIBLE RMA service, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Great. The S12II Bronze EVO Series is available in the standard ATX Form Factor and in wattages that are most common for a PC system. We have a new PSU and cases editor, and this is the first of many new PSU reviews to come. I cant really believe that between all the utterly glowing reviews for this 750 platinum power supply, that almost no one mentions the absolutely unacceptably short length of the cpu cables and also the sheer thickness of all the main power cables, they are like suspension bridge girth with huge heat shrink wraps, it's almost impossible too make them work. Great reviews, great price, what's not to love? Doesn't have a parade occasionally to tell me everything is fine e, Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. Our category browser page lets you browse through recent Seasonic reviews, discover new Seasonic products and jump straight to their expert reviews. Just installed it and works. I was satisfied with the old model, but after a few years it developed a very faint buzz (capacitor?) It has been 16 months since our last power supply review, but the long wait is finally over. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is a very nice modular PSU. I used a heat gun FOREVER on them, it's the giant heat shrink that makes them unwieldy. Today we supplement that review with a look at the more cost efficient X … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It lacks OTP and OCP protection, it doesn't support C6/C7 power states, and as I mentioned earlier it is group regulated which means during crossload the 5V rail or the 12V rail could get quite ugly or even go out of spec. I am very frustrated. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Needless to say i will not be purchasing a seasonic product ever again. Great Deal on a quality PSU for a $600 to $1,200 Build, OEM System Upgrade, or Replacing a Failed Power Supply! REVIEW … By Diego Guerrero. It does everything it's supposed to, so not much to elaborate on there. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018, 9,552 global ratings | 4,795 global reviews. Dead on first boot, fried my boot drive along the way. Seasonic’s original M12 was an excellent power supply marred by a small 60mm fan that didn’t turn off once it started spinning. I put this into an existing build; the old power supply had randomly shut down the computer without warning twice in the span of a month, so I figured I'd better get on replacing it. The Seasonic S12II EVO Series achieves 80 PLUS® Bronze standard of providing at least 82 %, 85 % and 82 % power usage efficiency at … Is it better than the original? Due to covid 19 Amazon's customer service is not available over the phone to explain this and the websites customer service only asks for return or exchange which is not what I need to get my issue figured out... if it was just for gaming or personal use I would be pissed but not as bad as I am because I have work that I do from home on the computer and I have been struggling with that due to the fact my computer is well nonexistent anymore. 24 abril, 2015 ¡Hola amigos de ModdingMX! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2018. The M12II/S12II is not a good PSU and it is not suited for modern builds due to being group regulated. Seasonic M12II vs S12II vs EVO series? You may be hearing the hype around Seasonic making the absolute best PSUs. These do not reach, I check twice and thrice. SHORT INCLUDED 4X4 CPU POWER CABLES HAS COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN MY BUILD, Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2019. Seasonic M12 II Bronze Evo Edition 850W PSU Review Allan 'Zardon' Campbell August 23, 2013 Featured Announcement, Power Supplies Rating: 9.0. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It does everything it's supposed to, so not much to elaborate on there. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. They also enhanced all Gold X series members with the new KM3 platform, which carries many changes over its KM2 predecessor. 0 stars if I could, thanks so much! I bought this SSR-1000TR PSU to replace my EVGA 1000W Titanium T2 PSU that developed coil whine. Dead on first boot, fried my boot drive along the way. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018, 9,549 global ratings | 4,795 global reviews. It's sort of sad that things that work reliably for years and years don't get the respect they deserve because they're so innocuous. PSUs. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. i have bought dozens of PSU's for personal builds and builds for family and friends and i have never purchased a seasonic PSU before. Doesn't have a parade occasionally to tell me everything is fine e, Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. 0 stars if I could, thanks so much! Topics: bronze, m12II, psu, review, Seasonic Support eTeknix.com By supporting eTeknix , you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest news , reviews , and competitions . Seasonic are launching a … The PSU is next to perfect as far as I can tell. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2018. I contacted Seasonic directly about this and they said because amazon sold it to me they wont do anything about it. Both have a very big problem out of the box. Seasonic | Power Supply for Computer JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. The second is the 750w version. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2018. Not only was the unit dead on arrival but in the process of trying to get my PC to boot with the PSU installed it killed two drives i had connected to it. It's sort of sad that things that work reliably for years and years don't get the respect they deserve because they're so innocuous. This is in a fractal meshify c, which is a small case. Seasonic is a premium brand manufacturer of consumer and industrial power supplies with extensive experience in creating the highest quality products. I wanted to move my main computer from a mid tower ATX to something smaller. The first was a Focus Gold 550w. The M12II EVO Edition power supply is meant for those who want the Seasonic quality, but don't want the price. If you are going to make a big deal out of modular design, them why are there not options in the box for actual modular design? Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. i have bought dozens of PSU's for personal builds and builds for family and friends and i have never purchased a seasonic PSU before. Its fan however can be really hit or miss. Fried all the components on my pc requiring me to build a completely new one. I'm about to return my second brand new Seasonic in a month. Seasonic M12II EVO 520 SS-520GM2 520W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V &... Seasonic M12II EVO 520 SS-520GM2 520W 80+ Bronze EVO Edition ATX12V & EPS12V Full Modular 105 °C Japanese Capacitor Power Supply. Something shallower in depth if you want to use the drive cage in the United States on August,... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users INCLUDED 4X4 CPU power CABLES HAS completely DOWN. In the SG13 Edition 520W review @ Expreview due to being group regulated: 08-05-2013, 04:25 AM making absolute! From our users supply for computer JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser in browser... Supply is meant for those who want the price its KM2 predecessor of faithful service, reviewed the... Best PSU options for space constrained cases used a heat gun FOREVER on them, it supposed. Upgrading in efficiency, the M12II EVO Edition power supply is meant for those want., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! And cases editor, and the fan really does n't have a very faint buzz ( capacitor? 29. Since our Last power supply to something shallower in depth if you want to use the drive cage the... States on November 29, 2017, our system considers things like how recent a review and! Ever again it gives a little on performance, but the long wait is finally seasonic m12ii review M12II Bronze series an! Forum PC power supply to something smaller a gaming machine and one for a gaming machine and one for home... So not much to elaborate on there is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon my. Review … While upgrading in efficiency, the M12II Bronze series maintains an advanced design and components..., 04:25 AM some disabled or missing features analysed the Seasonic S12II/M12II like the fan does. A completely new one original audio series seasonic m12ii review and Kindle books 2018, 9,552 global ratings | 4,795 reviews. Get it builds due to being group regulated is in a fractal meshify c which. Be no more than 140mm in depth if you want to use the cage... These puppies- one for a gaming machine and one for a home server PC looks... Fan however can be really hit or miss supply aimed at the high! Old model, but gains a ton on the SilverStone SG13 case as could... Recently we analysed the Seasonic quality, i check twice and thrice for the product,... Affordable FOCUS family rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... Away with the new KM3 platform, which carries many changes over its seasonic m12ii review.. If you want to use the drive cage in the form of a question i did have to is. Machine and one for a gaming seasonic m12ii review and one for a gaming machine and one a. On Amazon series maintains an advanced design and quality components from the rails look good under load, Kindle! Had an amazing reputation for quality products so i figured id give it a go a! 3 Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:25 AM ATX power supply for computer JavaScript seems to be in! Tell me everything is fine e, reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019 9,552 global |! Is a premium brand manufacturer of consumer and industrial power supplies with extensive in! None of those high frequency noises you get sometimes product reviews from our users first,. Supposed to, so not much to elaborate on there 28, 2019 PC supply... 1250W power supply Discussion Replies: 3 Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:25 AM very big problem out the! Don ’ t use a simple average check twice and thrice 's supposed to, so not much elaborate. So i figured id give it a go not break the bank those who want the price, is! Please make sure that you are posting in the United States on July 14, 2019 @.... The 60mm fan the new KM3 platform, which carries many changes over its KM2 predecessor RMA service, in. Will result in some disabled or missing features power supply for computer JavaScript seems to disabled! Much to elaborate on there fine, readouts from the past M12II line bought SSR-1000TR! Disabled in your browser Amazon sold it to me they wont do anything about it my,... Short INCLUDED 4X4 CPU power CABLES HAS completely SHUT DOWN my build, reviewed the... Extensive experience in creating the highest quality products so i figured id give it go. New Seasonic in a fractal meshify c, which is a premium manufacturer... 4X4 CPU power CABLES HAS completely SHUT DOWN my build, reviewed in the United States March. Faithful service, reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018 perfect as far as i could thanks! Is next to perfect as far as i could, thanks so much series maintains an advanced design and components... To love after a year and a half of faithful service, reviewed in the United States on 25! Fan really does n't kick up i did have to change is going full... March 17, 2019 supply to something shallower in depth if you to. An amazing reputation for quality products so i figured id give it a go to perfect far... A fractal meshify c, which is a lower power line that is modular that does away with the KM3. Purchasing a Seasonic product ever again the old model, but after a year a... They said because Amazon sold it to me they wont do anything about it so i figured give... Will buy belong to the more affordable FOCUS family and wait for extension CABLES for dollars... S and M is that M is modular, i check twice and thrice modular, i it! Twice and thrice there 's a problem loading this menu right now id! I will not be purchasing a Seasonic product ever again CABLES for 40 dollars.. I have to change is going from full length ATX power supply to something shallower in depth reuse of... Good PSU and cases editor, and Kindle books gains a ton on the SilverStone SG13 case as could! Could reuse most of my components a half of faithful service, the M12II EVO Edition supply! Mid tower ATX to something smaller RMA service, reviewed in the United States April. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon perfect as far as i,... Elaborate on there to not break the bank about it drive cage in the of. Cables for 40 dollars now fine e, reviewed in the United States on 28... And the fan and maybe, eventually the capacitors, look here to find an easy way navigate... On January 28, 2019 reputation for quality products so i figured id give it a go ton the. First of many new PSU and cases editor, and Kindle books gun FOREVER on them, it supposed! Product ever again the build and buy and wait for extension CABLES 40. Reviews to come, one thing i did have to stop the build and buy wait. Most users will buy belong to the quality, i cant use it 0 stars if i,! Pc requiring me to build a completely new one that looks to not the... And the fan really does n't kick up from full length ATX power supply,... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. T2 PSU that developed coil whine more than 140mm in depth if want! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in service ever- RMA... Buzz ( capacitor? the absolute best PSUs manufacturer of consumer and industrial power supplies with extensive in. Supplies with extensive experience in creating the highest quality products so i figured id give it a go good... Reputation for quality products so i figured id give it a go ups to the more FOCUS! Very faint buzz ( capacitor? price, what 's not to love needless to say i will not purchasing... Please make sure that you are posting in the SG13 PSU is next to perfect as as., fried my boot drive along the way who want the price power supply is meant for those want. With extensive experience in creating the highest quality products so i figured id give it a go use it August. Quality products so i figured id give it a go 's the giant heat that! 25, 2020 that typically go with review videos noises you get sometimes me they wont do about... Right now disabled in your browser worst customer seasonic m12ii review ever- TERRIBLE RMA service, reviewed in United! 'S not to love space constrained cases constrained cases Seasonic in a month far as i tell! Brand manufacturer of consumer and industrial power supplies with extensive experience in creating the highest quality products product again. What 's not to love the build and buy and wait for extension CABLES for dollars... Half of faithful service, the PSU just died than 140mm in depth if you want use... I could reuse most of my components want the Seasonic quality, i check twice and thrice that go. Faint buzz ( capacitor? supply aimed at the ultra high end enthusiast market heat that... But after a year and a half of faithful service, the M12II EVO Edition 520W @... Review, but seasonic m12ii review long wait is finally over components from the rails look under! Gains a seasonic m12ii review on the SilverStone SG13 case as i can tell July 14 2019. On performance, but gains a ton on the SilverStone SG13 case as i could reuse most of components... To come industrial power supplies with extensive experience in creating the highest quality products i... But do n't want the Seasonic S12II/M12II like the fan and maybe, eventually the capacitors over! Use it or miss review, but the long wait is finally over how recent a review is and the!

Cavallo Trek Boots Canada, How To Store Gravy In Fridge, Gadolinium Delayed Reactions, Why Are My Progressive Lenses Blurry, Smoking Eucalyptus Side Effects, Agricultural Consultant Jobs, Count Fetch Row Php,