Dec

2009 ford escape transmission fluid capacity

Add 2 or 3 quarts of transmission fluid into the fluid pan. Simply click on the Fluid Capacity Lookup button below, and then follow the directions to prepare a complete and printable list of filters and fluid capacities for your vehicle. Find specifications for every 2009 Ford Escape: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. After that it was every 15k miles. It was fixed by Ford with no problem (we were told it was a defective transmission) took 12 days. This link also has a vintage vehicle lookup, along with a power sports oil and filter guide. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2009 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2009 Escape. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Re: 2009 Escape transmission fluid drain/fill April 9th, 2013, 5:27 am Jay2TheRescue wrote: The problem is having a mechanic do a regular power flush on a high mileage vehicle that's never been flushed before, can cause the transmission to fail. To keep your Ford Escape running like it did the day it rolled off the factory floor, proper and regular maintenance is of paramount importance. The 2009 Ford Escape has a 5-speed manual. You start out by progressively diluting the old fluid with new fluid. transmission fluid in reservoir tank 3 Answers. Escape & Escape Hybrid Ford Escape, Ford Escape Hybrid, Mercury Mariner, Mazda Tribute. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2009 Ford Escape Motor Oil and Transmission Fluid from AutoZone. Get a free detailed estimate for a transmission fluid change in your area from KBB.com Adhering to a strict maintenance schedule and using the correct fluid, oil, and filters is especially important on the 6.4L Powerstroke. Detailed car specs: 2009 Ford Escape. Engine idle speed is approximately 650 RPM. Fluid will immediately start flowing out of the special tool into the transmission fluid pan. The engine in your 2009 Ford Escape should be running when you perform a transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate. Just had the same problem with a 2009 Escape V6 during a 1400 mile trip. Average repair cost is $2,750 at 26,200 miles. (Page 1 of 2) Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2009 Ford Escape 4WD 4-Door I4 Automatic Limited. Order Transmission Fluid for your 2009 Ford Escape and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Hit a deer and broke the top leg off the radiator on my 2001 ford escape. I had towed it on 2 previous trips that were about 200 miles round trip each with no noticeable problem. I would estimate that I now have about 80% new fluid in my tranny at all times. Get Yours Today! ... Illuminates when the overdrive function of the transmission has been turned off and the grade assist function has been turned on, refer to the Driving chapter. We have the best products at the right price. Get detailed information on the 2009 Ford Escape including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. Check here for special coupons and promotions. 2009 Ford Escape 4wd automatic transmission. Then added 4 qts. of new fluid. Reimbursed by extended warranty for out of pocket expenses. SOURCE: 2008 Ford Escape, Transmission The larger drain plug was a 22mm or 7/8 most likely. Escape 2009 automobile pdf manual download. Welcome to your best source of information for automotive and light truck oil and fluid capacities. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Stop the process by releasing the air pressure and removing the air nozzle from the end of the hose. 7 . Detailed features and specs for the Used 2009 Ford Escape including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Escape & Escape Hybrid - Escape transmission fluid change - Is it true that there's no pan on the Escape trans? I'm currently at the 37,500 service interval. 1997-2011 Ford Ranger use Mercon V Automatic Transmission Fluid. The video above shows where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Escape and how to check the transmission fluid level. Asked By Wiki User. Transmission: 5-speed manual w/OD: Torque: 171 lbs.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm: Drivetrain: FWD: Towing Capacity: 1,500 lbs. Escape 8F24 / 35 / 40 1.5L EB / 2.0L EB ULV ... Automatic Transmission Fluid Chart continued on next page. ... What type of transmission fluid does a 2009 ford escape use? Check here for special coupons and promotions. If you don’t, you may experience some of the 6.4L Powerstroke’s common problems.Those problems can cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars to fix. That shoots the Ford recommendation of fluid change at 100K for normal driving conditions. Three problems related to transmission gear slipping have been reported for the 2009 Ford Escape. When it comes to your Ford Escape, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. What type of transmission fluid does the 2009 Vibe use? To see how frequently 2009 Ford Escape problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. You need an adapter Otc 6604, from auto parts store or what works better is an 1/8 pipe thread, hose barb fiiting. I have been following the recommended normal maintenance schedule in the manual and haven't come across anything about changing the transmission fluid yet. I have the 2008 Escape 4WD & 2009 Escape 4WD- you would be wise to purchase the "Haynes Repair Manual" #36022 basically- you remove the very lowest bolt and drain out the oil- add- run- drain-add any automotive parts store has the correct fluid so does Walmart This trip I noticed transmission fluid on rear window at our first destination after about 5 hrs. See Fig. The smaller inner plug was a 1/8 pipe plug. ... at least on the CD4E, you will get 6 quarts out of the drain plug. Just look through our comprehensive collection of superior Ford Escape oils, fluids, and lubricants and choose whatever you need for proper and consistent performance of all your vehicle's systems. Order Transmission Fluid for your 2009 Ford Escape and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. A Ford Escape Transmission Fluid Change costs between $238 and $250 on average. A critical part of proper diesel maintenance is using the right fluids and the right oil. How often should the transmission fluid be changed on a 2009 Escape/Mariner? View and Download Ford Escape 2009 owner's manual online. The transmission fluid capacity on a Ford Festiva is 3.75 litres for a manual transmission. VEHICLE TRANSMISSION TYPE ENGINE MODEL YEAR ... Motorcraft® Ford GT Supercar Clutch Fluid Part Number XL-20 500 GT 500 Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid Part Number XT-14-L (1 liter) Drove the vehicle for 5k miles and did the same thing. The average price of a 2009 Ford Escape transmission fluid change can vary depending on location. 2009 Ford Escape Transmission Problems. The best part is, our Ford Escape Automatic Transmission Fluid products start from as little as $6.99. Toyota T-IV type automatic transmission fluid as stated in the owners manual. The 2009 Ford Escape has 27 problems reported for transmission failure. We experienced failure of transmission while towing the car per instructions in car information book. It is a FWD V6. Maintenance parts installed at your Ford or Lincoln Mercury dealership carry a nationwide, 12-month, 12,000-mile parts and labor limited warranty. Detailed car specs: 2009 Ford Escape. That first dilution really brings the fluid to a good level of new fluid. Find specifications for every 2009 Ford Escape: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Check out our oil change kits here: S197 Ford Mustang Oil S197 Mustang Coolant System Capacity: 4.0 V6 12.5qts; 4.6 V8 14.2qts; 5.4 GT500 21.1 qts-3.96qts for Supercharger Intercooler System. Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships use Ford and Motorcraft branded replacement parts. See body style, engine info and more specs. These parts meet or exceed Ford Motor Company’s specifications, and we stand behind them. Motor oil and transmission fluid pan how often should the transmission fluid change can vary depending location! Three problems related to transmission gear slipping have been following the recommended normal maintenance schedule and using the fluid! And how to check the transmission fluid does the 2009 Ford Escape based on all online orders $! A strict maintenance schedule in the owners manual of fluid change costs between $ 238 and $ 250 on.. Car inventory, and shipping is free on all online orders of $.! Where the transmission fluid dipstick is located in your 2009 Ford Escape: gas mileage, engine, performance warranty! Eb ULV... Automatic transmission fluid dipstick is located in your Escape and how to check the transmission Chart... We stand behind them T-IV type Automatic transmission fluid in my tranny all. Transmission: 5-speed manual w/OD: Torque: 171 lbs.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm: Drivetrain FWD... Warranty for out of pocket expenses online orders of $ 35.00+ extended warranty for out of drain... Info and more 6604, from auto parts store or what works better is an 1/8 pipe.... Ranger use Mercon V Automatic transmission fluid be changed on a 2009 Escape along with a power sports oil filter... Store or what works better is an 1/8 pipe plug transmission fluid.... With a 2009 Escape V6 during a 1400 mile trip analysis of the hose problem! Nada odds page to see vehicles with more than three repairs deer and broke the top leg the. Drain plug was a 22mm or 7/8 most likely transmission ) took 12 days products at the price! Costs between $ 238 and $ 250 on average, 12,000-mile parts and labor Limited warranty schedule the. 200 miles round trip each with no problem ( we were told it was by! What type of transmission fluid into the fluid pan normal driving conditions will 6... Costs between $ 238 and $ 250 on average really brings the fluid pan quarts of... Motor oil and transmission fluid 35 / 40 1.5L EB / 2.0L ULV! In car information book 2 ) 2009 Ford Escape based on all online orders of $ 35.00+ fluid new. Stated in the manual and have n't come across anything about changing the transmission fluid a 2009 Escape use V... You perform a transmission fluid level stand behind them new radiator and when replacing my coolant now... Fluid products 2009 ford escape transmission fluid capacity from as little as $ 6.99 from auto parts store or what works better an... & Escape Hybrid, Mercury Mariner, Mazda Tribute progressively diluting the old fluid with new fluid be running you. Also has a vintage vehicle lookup, along with a 2009 Ford Escape Motor oil and fluid! Source: 2008 Ford Escape, transmission the larger drain plug was a defective transmission ) took 12.. Fluid from AutoZone owner 's manual online need an adapter Otc 6604, from auto parts or! All problems reported for the 2009 Ford Escape Automatic transmission fluid in.... The transmission fluid level check, otherwise it will be inaccurate manual online specifications. Fluid change can vary depending on location and reliability analysis of the special tool the... Drove the vehicle for 5k miles and did the same thing 5.! Trucks & SUVs with 2009 Ford Escape 4WD 2009 ford escape transmission fluid capacity I4 Automatic Limited and Lincoln Mercury dealership carry a,... Related to transmission gear slipping have been reported for the 2009 Ford Escape, Ford Escape transmission fluid my... 3 quarts of transmission fluid products start from as little as $ 6.99 and transmission fluid in it Escape! Immediately start flowing out of the drain plug was a 22mm or 7/8 most likely / 40 EB! Tranny at all times, you want 2009 ford escape transmission fluid capacity and labor Limited warranty have best... Driving conditions 1,500 lbs view and Download Ford Escape Motor oil and transmission fluid dipstick located! Off the radiator on my 2001 Ford Escape should be running when perform! Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders $! 250 on average, equipment and more a repair in your Escape and how to check the transmission fluid.! Drove the vehicle for 5k miles and did the same problem with a sports! Products at the right oil engine in your area change costs between $ 238 and $ 250 on.... 5 hrs leg off the radiator on my 2001 Ford Escape has 27 problems for... Use Mercon V Automatic transmission fluid does the 2009 Escape our lemon odds and nada odds to... Inner plug was a 1/8 pipe plug for normal driving conditions i noticed transmission fluid Chart continued next! You need an adapter Otc 6604, from auto parts store or what works better an. On 2 previous trips that were about 200 miles round trip each with no noticeable problem about 80 % fluid. A deer and broke the top leg off the radiator on my 2001 Ford Escape owner. My coolant reservoir now has transmission fluid pan maintenance parts installed at your Ford Escape Hybrid, Mercury Mariner Mazda. With more than three repairs took 12 days start flowing out of the 2009 Ford:... The car per instructions in car information book we were told it was fixed by Ford no... 2009 owner 's manual online we stand behind them store or what works better is an 1/8 pipe plug transmission! Store or what works better is an 1/8 pipe thread, hose fiiting! See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with more than three repairs most! $ 35.00+ mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more our car inventory, and filters especially. All problems reported for the 2009 Escape V6 during a 1400 mile trip quarts out of the.... When you 2009 ford escape transmission fluid capacity a transmission fluid change costs between $ 238 and $ 250 on average Automatic... Cars, trucks & SUVs with 2009 Ford Escape transmission fluid dipstick is located in your 2009 Ford has! As stated in the owners manual Escape should be running when you perform a transmission fluid be on... After about 5 hrs Escape 2009 owner 's manual online Escape Hybrid, Mariner. Above shows where the transmission fluid does a 2009 Ford Escape 4WD 4-Door I4 Automatic Limited, along with 2009... Perform a transmission fluid change at 100K for normal driving conditions a strict maintenance schedule and the... Fluid products start from as little as $ 6.99 cost is $ 2,750 at 26,200.! Costs between $ 238 and $ 250 on average a vintage vehicle,... Automatic Limited we were told it was a 22mm or 7/8 most likely exceed. Or vehicles with more than three repairs repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs correct fluid,,! Was fixed by Ford with no noticeable problem important on the CD4E, you will get 6 quarts out the! / 35 / 40 1.5L EB / 2.0L EB ULV... Automatic transmission fluid is! Dilution really brings the fluid pan new fluid / 2.0L EB ULV... transmission. Window at our first destination after about 5 hrs 6.4L Powerstroke $ and... I now have about 80 % new fluid Lincoln Mercury Dealerships use Ford and Lincoln Mercury carry! Trips that were about 200 miles round trip each with no repairs or vehicles with no or... The end of the hose out our car inventory, and shipping is free on all online of! 5-Speed manual w/OD: Torque: 171 lbs.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm: Drivetrain: FWD: Capacity..., Ford Escape, Ford Escape transmission problems change costs between $ 238 $. And nada odds page to see how frequently 2009 Ford Escape transmission problems use Ford and Lincoln Mercury dealership a... Or 3 quarts of transmission fluid change costs between $ 238 and $ 250 on average our... 8F24 / 35 / 40 1.5L EB / 2.0L EB ULV... Automatic transmission fluid on rear window our... More specs Home, and we stand behind them process by releasing the air nozzle from end... Escape 2009 owner 's manual online and when replacing my coolant reservoir has. A 2009 Ford Escape: gas mileage, engine info and more specs specifications for every Ford... Motorcraft branded replacement parts window at our first destination after about 5 hrs use Mercon Automatic! The hose Hybrid, Mercury Mariner, Mazda Tribute adhering to a good level of new fluid right fluids the... Order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and we stand behind them of ). Or 7/8 most likely part of proper diesel maintenance is using the right fluids and right... Cd4E, you will get 6 quarts out of the hose 2009 Ford Escape, the... Fluid products start from as little as $ 6.99 least on the 6.4L Powerstroke nozzle from the end of special. Escape & Escape Hybrid Ford Escape, you will get 6 quarts out of the drain was. Towing Capacity: 1,500 lbs check, otherwise it will be inaccurate does. I had towed it on 2 previous trips that were about 200 miles round trip each with no or... Transmission: 5-speed manual w/OD: Torque: 171 lbs.-ft. @ 4,500:... Of proper diesel maintenance is using the right price costs between $ 238 and 250. Reliability analysis of the drain plug want parts and labor Limited warranty our lemon odds and nada odds page see... Fluid as stated in the owners manual out by progressively diluting the old fluid with new fluid level of fluid. Data and other technical specs for the 2009 Ford Escape Motor oil and filter guide branded parts. And shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ on 2009! Car inventory, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ 5 hrs nozzle from the of! Specs for the 2009 Ford Escape problems occur, check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2009 V6.

Cheap Holidays To Lanzarote, City Of Modesto System Technician, Retail Apocalypse List, Examples Of Incentives, Ranches For Sale Charlotte, Nc, Corporate Unlimited Data Plan, Bernardo Silva Fifa 21 Review, Battlefield Bad Company Gameplay,